Devilled Chicken Recipe:
500g Chicken cut into bite-size pieces, 60g Ma’s devilled paste, 1 big onion cut, 2 capsicums deseeded ad diagonally sliced, 150g tomatoes cut into large cubes, 60g spring onions cut into 2 cm pieces, 25g green chillies cut, 100ml water, 1tbsp oil, 75g flour seasoned with salt & pepper.
- Dip chicken in the seasoned flour
- Deep fry till golden brown and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and saute onions.
- Mix in Ma’s devilled paste. Mix well.
- Add the chicken and the capsicums.
- Stir fry quickly, add water to get a thick sauce.
- Take off fire
- Mix in the tomatoes and spring onions.
- Serve immediately.